Your Hair Color Inspiration Can Be Found at our Hair Salon in Edinburg TX
Bob cuts, fringe bangs, intense color, and red locks, oh my! It’s post-pandemic, and hair coloring is still all the rage. You can get the hair color you want at our hair salon in Edinburg without the painstaking embarrassment of messing up at home. Here are a few of the trends you can try this season!
Money Piece Highlights
A big trend right now is the use of ‘money-piece highlights.’ This term refers to bleaching or coloring the two main front strands of a person’s hair to frame their face. This look complements your features and can be less expensive than a complete hair color job.
Ask our stylists for help choosing between:
- Partial Highlights with Foil
- Highlights or Lowlights with Cap
- Single Color, Semi-Permanent, or Toner
Rock the Red
Copper red tones can give your hair a warm touch and are a perfect addition to the spring and summer seasons. Ask our Avalon spa and salon for color recommendations from our Goldwell Color Application.
- Single color
A big return for hair trends are 90s styled haircuts, and many people are embracing their natural hair. For brunettes, this means deep rich tones with healthy tresses. To achieve the look, consider using a Double Color Wave or a Color Gloss, known for protecting the integrity of your hair’s strands and giving deep rich hues.
Ask our hair salon in Edinburg if you need a shine-repair treatment:
Get a Consultation at Our Hair Salon in Edinburg TX
Message us online if you have any questions regarding services at our hair salon. Call (956) 630-4772 to set up an appointment today.
- Laser Hair Removal at Our McAllen Spa Other than the permanent hair removal with the expensive and time-consuming electrolysis, laser hair removal is likely your best option for achieving long-term results. It significantly reduces the appearances of unwanted hair and may even lead to pe
- Caring For Color Treated Hair Once you have decided to color treat your hair, you must be prepared to put some effort to sustain the beautiful color and your new look. For all your color treatments, you can visit McAllen’s most trusted spa at Avalon Spa and Salon to have profe
- Do Contouring Massages at a RGV Spa Really Work? There’s no denying that a massage can offer the relaxation you need after a long day of work. What if we told you that you could get more than just a stress relief out of your massage? If you’ve been dealing with pesky cellulite that doesn’t se
- Practice Self-Care with a Facial, Fibroblast Session, or Massage in McAllen! Take action and care for your mental health with our body care from our spa and hair salon in McAllen.