Redo Your Updo with a Hair Coloring Service at Our Salon in McAllen!
Spring break is right around the corner, so beat the crowds and get your hair coloring done at Avalon Spa and Salon in McAllen! Get an attractive shade of color with one of our deep, concentrated mixtures listed below:
- Offers a pH-balanced product that repairs hair structures during a hair coloring.
- Repairs damaged hair, leaving it looking smoother and shinier than before.
- The initial price starts at $50, but this can change after a consultation depending on hair length and a client’s request.
Avalon offers a Goldwell color application with a full set of foil highlights for more color coverage.
- Foil highlights allow our stylists to use two or more colors to create a natural-looking blend.
- The initial price starts at $100 but can vary depending on the client’s consultation.
Receiving a double color wave enhances your overall appearance with textured layers of color.
- The process starts by bleaching your hair and then adding darker colors to create a fuller and more natural look.
- Our stylists will also include strong waves, volume, and texturizing on top of your double color treatment.
- The initial price starts at $100 but can vary depending on the client’s requests and hair length.
Color glosses are transparent and semi-permanent. They work to revitalize your current hair color and closes the hair cuticle.
- Color glossing can help achieve the desired colored tone and will eliminate the brassiness effect that sometimes appears on hair after a treatment.
- Receiving a color glass will enhance your hair’s shine and volume.
- The initial price starts at $30 but can vary depending on hair length.
Schedule Your Hair Coloring Session Today!
Our stylists are ready to help you if you’re unsure of which hair color to go with! Contact our hair salon in McAllen for a free consultation so we sit down and talk about which look will be perfect for you once spring arrives!