4 Tips to Handle Hair Thinning from our Hair Salon in Edinburg
Picture this, you are scrolling on your social media, and you see it – a product that guarantees full hair growth. Is it really worth the risk to buy that product? At our hair salon in Edinburg, we don’t just believe in beauty care, we choose only the most beneficials products for you.
All hair is different, but when you request a consultation with our hair stylists in Edinburg, we can guide you on the right treatments, and products. Learn a few tips on how to care for you hair at our salon.
Try a Hair Treatment from our Hair Salon in Edinburg
Learn more about our services here, and read below on how better care for your beautiful hair routine:
- • Get a Haircut. Getting a trim at our hair salon in Edinburg can prevent future damage to your hair.
- • Gold Cannabis Intensive Hair Mask is a paraben-free and made with pure Keratin and organic sources that aid in hair loss.
- • Koko Keratin Treatment is an excellent hair treatment that's 100% Keratin meant to strengthen follicles
- • Hair Conditioning Treatment uses the healthy hair serums to ensure your hair care and strength
Did you know your hair is made up of proteins and requires healthy foods to help avoid breakage, tears, and other hair damage? If you're aiming for perfect locks, try including these foods in your everyday diet:
- • Soy & Tofu
- • Flaxseed & Canola oil
- • Salmon and other fishes with fatty omega 3
- • Various Green Vegetables
Massage Your Scalp Regularly
Improve circulation in your head by giving your scalp a short ten-minute full head massage in a cold shower 3-4 times a week. Try not to use your nails, it's too sharp, and we don't want any excess damage to your scalp.
Avoid These Damaging Hair Care Habits
- • Rethink using an air dryer or heating Irons. With frequent use, it's possible to cause permanent hair damage.
- • Don’t shampoo your hair everyday, or limit it to at least 3 times a week. Over washing puts unwanted stress on your hair
- • Comb your hair when it is damp. Don't brush your hair until it's at least 75% dry, or else you may experience hair loss.
- • Stay away from sugary foods. Sugary foods introduce unhealthy oils and other toxins to the body. Keep hydrated with water and refrain from all caffeinated drinks.
Call Avalon Spa & Salon to Schedule an Appointment Today
Allow us to offer exceptional service and the opportunity to bring your beautiful ideas to life. Call (956) 630-4772 to schedule your hair appointment, and ask us for a hair consultation today!